We will be conducting improvements to our databases between March 25th and March 27th. You may experience temporary disruptions in your search experience. We apologize for the inconvenience.
About NIDILRR Funding and Other Grant Resources
NARIC maintains information regarding the current and previously funded projects of the National Institute on Disability, Independent Living, and Rehabilitation Research. We do not have information on grants, grant announcements, or application packages. We also do not have access to previously submitted grant proposals or upcoming awards.
If you are a prospective grantee, fellow, or contractor, information on NIDILRR's grants and funding is available at http://www.grants.gov/web/grants/search-grants.html. Enter 93.433 in the CFDA box and select Forecasted for pending opportunities or Posted for current opportunities under Opportunity Status. The resulting list can be sorted by Opportunity Number or Title, posting or closing date, status, and agency. To view more details about a funding opportunity on the list, left click or hit the Enter key on an underlined Opportunity Number.
You may also find these pages from NIDILRR helpful: How to Apply for a Competitive Grant and Application Tips. If you're currently developing a proposal, learn more about NIDILRR's research and development frameworks.
Interested in NIDILRR Grant Announcements?
Sign up for the NIDILRR-Announcements list for the latest notices on new grant opportunities.
Did you miss an announcement? View the archive.
You can sign up for email alerts of new NIDILRR funding forecasts and open opportunities at grants.gov as well.
- Register for a grants.gov account (beginning Nov 20, 2017 you must have a registered account, but you don't need to be an applicant to register).
- Once your registration is confirmed, click Subscribe to Saved Searches under the Connect tab in the top menu bar.
- Click Add Saved Search and enter 93.433 in the CFDA box. This will find any grants announcements published by NIDILRR.
- Name your search and click SAVE.
- Make sure to check your Spam, Junk, or Clutter boxes regularly for grants.gov alerts.
Other federal grant programs are also listed at www.grants.gov. Please note: Grants are generally made to institutions and organizations. Individuals looking for grants, loans, and benefit programs should visit www.benefits.gov and www.govloans.gov. Researchers and individuals may also want to access one or more of the following:
- Candid - Research and verify nonprofits, search for funding programs, and more. Some subscriptions may be required.
- The United Way - county-level centers for services available to local residents.
- College-bound students with disabilities: Visit our FAQ on finding assistance to pay for your education.
- Visit the USASpending.gov wiki to see what has been funded by NIDILRR, other ACL organizations, and the wider Federal government.