We are experiencing temporary disruptions in service and you may experience longer load times for your search results at this time. We are investigating and will resolve the issue shortly. We apologize for the inconvenience!
Other Disability Research Resources
Other sites for information on disability research in addition to REHABDATA:
- For research on disability statistics, visit the Annual Compendium of Disability Statistics http://www.researchondisability.org
- A resource whose focus is more medical is the National Library of Medicine's MEDLINE database: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/databases/. This site also includes other research and clinical trials databases.
- Rehabilitation training materials are available from the National Clearinghouse of Rehabilitation Training Materials: http://www.ncrtm.ed.gov/.
- Information on selected new documents by NIDILRR-funded projects are available from the Center on Knowledge Translation for Disability Research: http://www.ktdrr.org and the Model Systems Knowledge Translation Center: http://msktc.org.
- The Agency on Healthcare Quality and Research has an excellent collection of innovative practices and interventions at http://www.innovations.ahrq.gov
- The U.S. Government's gateway to consumer health information is Healthfinder: http://www.healthfinder.gov.