Where can I find help to study for and pass the GED

If you are taking GED classes and/or preparing for the GED exam and are having difficulty, you may qualify for accommodations. There are several steps you will need to take:

Contact the GED administrator in your state.
Your first step should be to contact the GED administrator in your state. They can tell you what types of accommodations they offer and what information or documentation they will need to see to verify your disability. You will find a list of GED administrator offices at http://www.gedtestingservice.com/testers/ged-testing-administrator. We also recommend this excellent page on accommodations for the GED and how to request them. If you are looking for information on getting tested or documentation, check your local vocational rehabilitation office as some offices offer testing and documentation services.
Find a related support organization
A related support organization can help you advocate for the accommodations you need, whether it's identifying the right agency or organization to find your records or getting in touch with a local support group. Check our Knowledgebase to find an appropriate organization.