Meet the 2021 NIDILRR Grantees
In Fiscal Year 2021, NIDILRR has issued 80 new grant and contract awards, ranging from 6-month SBIRs building new technology to five-year centers conducting research and training in rehabilitation interventions.
2021 new awards by program type.
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) National Network 11
- Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training Projects (ARRT) 4
- Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) 6
- Research Fellowships - Merit 7
- Field Initiated Projects (FIP) 19
- NIDILRR Contracts 1
- Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) 1
- Rehabilitation Research and Training Centers (RRTC) 2
- Small Business Innovation Research Phase I (SBIR) 9
- Small Business Innovation Research Phase II (SBIR) 4
- Spinal Cord Injury Model Systems 15
- Traumatic Brain Injury Model Systems 1
2021 new awards by NIDILRR outcome domains and support areas.
Note: Each project's research, training, or development activities may cross into several priorities.
- Community Living and Participation 11
- Employment Outcomes 7
- Health and Function 25
- Capacity Building for Disability and Rehabilitation Research and Training 11
- Knowledge Translation 3
- Technology for Access and Function 13
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) National Network 10
For more information on grant announcements and applications, see the Prospective Grantees information page. Please note: NARIC does not have access to submitted grant applications or proposals.