I have a degree from another country, how can I find out if there is a UK or European equivalent?

Our library is often confused with the UK National Information Centre for the recognition and evaluation of international qualifications and skills which used to be called the National Academic Recognition Information Centre (NARIC-ENIC) in the UK. UK ENIC is the UK’s National Agency responsible for providing information and opinion on academic, vocational and professional qualifications from across the world. As the National Agency, managed on behalf of the UK Government, UK ENIC provides the only official source of information on international education and training systems and qualifications and skills attained outside the UK.Individuals interested in learning whether their educational degree may be applied in the UK should visit https://www.ecctis.com/Qualifications/FindTheServiceForYou.aspx to learn which of ECCTIS' services would be most appropriate.