NIDILRR Research Spotlight
Welcome to the NIDILRR Research Spotlight: Highlighting the Achievements of NIDILRR Grantees
Every year, more than 250 NIDILRR grantees develop new treatments, interventions, and technologies that help improve the lives of people with disabilities. HighLights brings these achievements into sharper focus for practitioners, providers, and people with disabilities.
Volume 2 2011
- Number 1: Staying in Touch: A Simple Email Program Means Independence for People with Cognitive Disabilities.
Volume 1 2010
- Number 1: NIDRR grantees produced 21% of the Top Cited Articles in Rehabilitation
- Number 2: Could an iPod Touch be the key to successful employment for people with autism?
- Number 3: Video games in rehabilitation - Therapeutic and fun!
- Number 4: Helping children with TBI and their parents live happily ever after - at least for a while.