Meet the 2016 NIDILRR Grantees
For more information on grant announcements and applications, see the Prospective Grantees information page. Please note: NARIC does not have access to submitted grant applications or proposals.
In Fiscal Year 2016, NIDILRR funded 82 new projects, ranging from 6-month SBIRs building new technology to five-year centers conducting research and training in rehabilitation interventions. Please note: Some projects may have completed their research activities. In addition, this information remains in database format and may change at any time.
2016 grants by program type
- Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) 7
- Rehabilitation Research and Training Centers (RRTC) 2
- Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) 2
- Spinal Cord Injury Model Systems 15
- Traumatic Brain Injury Model Systems 1
- Fellowshps - Distinguished 2
- Fellowships - Merit 4
- Field Initiated Projects (FIP) 20
- Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training Projects (ARRT) 4
- ADA National Network 11
- Small Business Innovation Research Phase I (SBIR) 10
- Small Business Innovation Research Phase II (SBIR) 4
2016 grants by NIDILRR Priority.
Note: Each project's research, training, or development activities may cross into several priorities.
- Employment Outcomes 7
- Health and Function 24
- Technology for Access and Function 18
- Community Living and Participation 9
- Disability Demographics 0
- Knowledge Translation 2
- ADA National Network 10
- Capacity Building for Disability and Rehabilitation Research and Training 10