Meet the 2013 NIDRR Grantees
For more information on grant announcements and applications, see the Prospective Grantees information page. Please note: NARIC does not have access to submitted grant applications or proposals.
In Fiscal Year 2013, NIDRR funded 72 new projects, ranging from 6-month SBIRs building new technology to full-fledged centers conducting research and training in rehabilitation interventions. Please note: Some projects may have completed their research activities.
View all the new FY 2013 grants currently available.
2013 grants by program type
- Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (H133A) 10
- Rehabilitation Research and Training Centers (H133B) 9
- Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (H133E) 6
- Fellowships - Distinguished (H133F) 1
- Fellowships - Merit (H133F) 6
- Field Initiated Projects (H133G) 18
- Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training Projects (H133P) 4
- Small Business Innovation Research Phase I (H133S) 10
- Small Business Innovation Research Phase II (H133S) 2